Here are your champions for 2019 at the Australian Game Developer Awards.
Ask anyone, it's been a huge year for video games in Australia.
The Australian Game Developer Awards mark the final event for GCAP conference each year and celebrate the achievements of games industry teams and individuals from across Australia.
Hosted by Amanda Yeo and Angharad Yeo at the St Kilda Town Hall, winners were selected across twelve different categories.
- BEST ART - Void Bastards by Blu Manchu Games
- BEST AR/VR - Paper Fire Rookie by Ultimerse
- BEST SOUND DESIGN - Untitled Goose Game by House House
- APRA AMCOS AWARD FOR BEST MUSIC - Frog Detective: The Haunted Island by Worm Club
- BEST SERIOUS GAME - Bleached Az by Chaos Theory
- BEST NARRATIVE - Black Widow by Flux
- BEST GAMEPLAY - JumpGrid by Ian MacLarty
- GAME OF THE YEAR - Untitled Goose Game by House House
- STUDIO OF THE YEAR - Mighty Kingdom
- INDUSTRY CHAMPION - Ally McLean
- LIGHTING THE WAY - Rae Johnston
- ADAM LANCEMAN AWARD - Liam Routt