Six games have been chosen for this year's indie showcase at PAX Australia, here are the five revealed so far.
Indie video games are a huge part of PAX Australia each year, and the six indie games are selected as part of the Indie Showcase each year are some of the best on show.
Five of those games have been announced today, with the sixth title to be revealed at the convention.
- Death Hall, a challenging randomly generating platformer where you run to survive by Thomas Janson and Gareth Wiecko
- EXO ONE a space exploration game where your ship can transform by Jay Weston of Exbleative
- Wayward Strand a narrative adventure game set on a floating hospital ship by Marigold Bartlett, Jason Bakker, Maize Wallin, Russell Dilley, and Kalonica Quigley
- Ring Of Pain, a creepy card digital card game by Simon Boxer, Damion Sheppard, Belinda Coomes, Thomas Ingram and James Coquillat
- Unpacking, a zen puzzle game about moving items around a room by Wren Brier, Tim Dawson and Jeff van Dyck
- A sixth as yet unannounced game
Congratulations to the winners, keep an eye out for #PAXELSIFT coverage from the show floor at this year's event.
Check out some of the screenshots from the games below.
EDIT: Wrestledunk Sports by Team Fractal Alligator has been announced as the final game selected for the 2019 PAX Australia Indie Showcase! Congratulations to the team.